George McGuire - Zoning Administrator
The City of Lake Park has established rules and regulations regarding the usage of land and the construction of buildings within the City. We highly recommend you visit with the Zoning Administrator if you are planning to build new, remodel or add-onto your existing building. This will ensure your plans are within the guidelines set forth by the City and that you have the proper permits before beginning construction.
LAKE PARK BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT AND PLANNING AND ZONING COMMISON MEETING DATES AND DEADLINES
Meetings will start at 5:30 on the Thursday prior to the City Council meeting which is the 2nd Monday of the month with the exception of July. Meetings will only be held if necessary and appropriate notice will be given.
If both the Planning and Zoning Commission and the Board of Adjustment need to meet, P&Z will meet at 5:30 and the Board of Adjustment will meet at 6:30.
- July 10th Meeting - Paperwork deadline Wednesday June 20th
- August 9th Meeting - Paperwork deadline Monday July 16th
- September 6th Meeting - Paperwork deadline Monday August 13th
- October 4th Meeting - Paperwork deadline Monday September 10th
- November 8th Meeting - Paperwork deadline Monday October 15th
- December 6th Meeting - Paperwork deadline Monday November 12th
Please Note: Complete applications need to be received no later than noon on the deadline day. There will be no exceptions.