LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
REGULAR MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
JULY 10, 2017 7:00PM
Open Public Hearing on Amending the Code of Ordinances of the City of Lake Park, Repealing Chapter 116, Pertaining to the Establishment of a Park and Recreation Board
- Comments or Questions
Close Public Hearing
Consider Motion to Waive the First Two Readings of Ordinance #3-17 –“AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA, BY REPEALING CHAPTER 116, PERTAINING TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A PARK AND RECREATION BOARD.”
Adopt Ordinance #3-17–“AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA, BY REPEALING CHAPTER 116, PERTAINING TO THE ESTABLISHMENT OF A PARK AND RECREATION BOARD.”
Call Regular Meeting to Order
Approve Consent Agenda: Minutes from June 12, 2017 Meeting; Financial Reports; Approve Bills for Payment: Approve Mailbox Permit for Landon Dillingham.
Approve Regular Agenda
OLD BUSINESS: None
- Discussion/Action-- Approve Liquor License for Town & Country Boosters
- Discussion/Action—Commercial Tax Abatement for 210 N Market- Chris Lindgren/Dean Noble.
- Discussion/Action—Change Family Health Insurance to 80-20 Share
- Consider Resolution #7-17 “RESOLUTION PROVIDING FOR SALARIES AND WAGES FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA”.
- Discussion/Action—City Attorney
- Council Member’s Discussion
- Mayor’s Report
- Administrator’s Report