|Pool Manager: Tricia Rueter |
Mailing Addrses: PO Box 536, Lake Park, IA 51347
Physical Address: 11 Park Drive, Lake Park, IA
Phone: 712-832-3014 (Seasonal)
Hours: 1-5pm Daily starting July 1 (hours subject to change)
The Lake Park Pool opened on Wednesday, July 1. Hours will be 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lap Swim/Water Walking Monday-Friday 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Hours subject to change due to staff availability - check the Pool's Facebook page for updates
COVID-19 Rules & Recommendations
- No lounge chairs…Bring own chair/towel
- No Concession Stand….Bring own drink/food (no glass containers)
- No toys/rafts/balls/inner tubes/etc. allowed (personal goggles & life jacket allowed)
- Changing of clothes will not be permitted. You will arrive and leave in the suit you will be swimming in.
- Practice social distancing in and around the water
- Do not share personal items
- If you do not feel well stay home
- Sanitizing/disinfecting will be performed frequently during open hours.
Family Membership: $70
Single Membership: $40
Daily Pass age 9+: $3.00
Daily Pass 3-8 years: $2.00
Daily Pass under 3: Free
Children 8 and under must be accompanied by responsible supervision
Inquire about private swim lessons: 712-832-3014
Watch the pool's Facebook page for updates.