LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
REGULAR MEETING & PUBLIC HEARING
JUNE 10, 2019 7:00PM
Open Public Hearing on the authorization of a Loan and Disbursement Agreement and the issuance of Notes to evidence the obligation of the City thereunder
Comments and Questions
Close Public Hearing
Consider Resolution #14-19 – “RESOLUTION INSTITUTING PROCEEDINGS TO TAKE ADDITIONAL ACTION FOR THE AUTHORIZATION OF A LOAN AND DISBURSEMENT AGREEMENT AND THE ISSUANCE OF NOT TO EXCEED $440,000 SEWER REVENUE CAPITAL LOAN NOTES”.
Call Regular Meeting to Order
Approve Consent Agenda: Minutes from May 13, 2019 Meeting; Financial Reports; Approve Bills for Payment; Approve Cigarette Permit for Stan’s Corner; Approve Cigarette Permit for Lake Park Foods; Approve Cigarette Permit for Dollar General; Approve Class C Beer Permit for Stan’s Corner
Approve Regular Agenda
- Ordinance Violations—Brent Jacobsen
- Discussion/Action— Accept Brent Jacobsen’s resignation from Utility Board
- Discussion/Action – Sewer Forgiveness on Pool Fill—Terry Morrow
- Discussion/Action—Frerichs TIF Extension—Dick Packebush
- Discussion/Action-- Findings and Recommendations from the Wastewater Study—McClure Engineering
- Discussion/Action--Engineering Services Contract for the Design Phase of the Wastewater Project
- Consider Motion to Waive the First Two Readings of Ordinance #2-19 –“AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA, BY AMENDING PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO GARBAGE/RECYCLE COLLECTION FEES.”
- ADOPT ORDINANCE #2-19–“AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA, BY AMENDING PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO GARBAGE/RECYCLE COLLECTION FEES.”
- Consider Resolution #12-19 – “RESOLUTION PROVIDING FOR SALARIES AND WAGES FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA”.
- Consider Resolution #13-19–“RESOLUTION AWARDING BIDS FOR TENNIS/BASKETBALL COURT PROJECT”.
- Discussion/Action—Engagement Agreement with Ahlers Cooney--Bond Counsel
Council Member’s Discussion
The City Council may take action on anything listed on the agenda. Items listed on the agenda may or may not be presented in the order listed.
It is the policy of the City of Lake Park to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, related statutes and regulation provide “No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.”