LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
AUGUST 12, 2019 7:00PM
Call Regular Meeting to Order
Approve Consent Agenda: Minutes from July 8, 2019 Meeting; Financial Reports; Approve Bills for Payment; Approve Liquor License for Dollar General.
Approve Regular Agenda
- Ordinance Violations—Brent Jacobsen
- Discussion/Action—Annual Grant for SLPIA (Silver Lake Park Improvement Association)
- Discussion/Action—Lake Park Development Corp Annual Funding
- Discussion/Action—Approve Purchase of 2019 Legislative Changes
- Discussion/Action—Approve Mayoral Appointment of Gib Zahren to Utility Board
- Consider Resolution #16-19—“A RESOLUTION TO APPROVE AND ADOPT THE ANNUAL CITY STREET FINANCE REPORT FROM JULY 1, 2018 TO JUNE 30, 2019.”
- Consider Resolution #17-19–“RESOLUTION FIXING DATE FOR A PUBLIC HEARING ON THE PROPOSAL TO ENTER INTO AN AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO THE DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT WITH SILVER LAKE LAND CO., LLC, AND PROVIDING FOR PUBLICATION OF NOTICE THEREOF”.
- Consider Resolution #18-19–“RESOLUTION SETTING DATES OF A CONSULTATION AND A PUBLIC HEARING ON A PROPOSED AMENDMENT NO. 1 TO THE FRERICHS URBAN RENEWAL PLAN IN THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, STATE OF IOWA”.
- Discussion/Action—Sewer Rates
Council Member’s Discussion
The City Council may take action on anything listed on the agenda. Items listed on the agenda may or may not be presented in the order listed.
It is the policy of the City of Lake Park to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, related statutes and regulation provide “No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.”