LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
Public Hearings & Regular Meeting
Dec 9, 2019 7:00PM
Open Public Hearing to Reaffirm the Easement Exchange Approved by the City Council at its November 11, 2019 Meeting and Detailed in the City’s Resolution No. 24-19
Comments or Questions
Close Public Hearing
Discussion/Action—Reaffirm Easement Exchange as Noted in Resolution No. 24-19
Call Regular Meeting to Order
Approve Consent Agenda: Minutes from Nov 11, 2019 Meeting; Financial Reports; Approve Bills for Payment;
Approve Liquor License for Gunderson’s Restaurant and Lounge.
Approve Regular Agenda
OLD BUSINESS: None
- Discovery House Update—Julie Scheib & Bob Shaw
- Blue Water Festival Update—Greg Drees
- Discussion/Action—Silver Lake Country Club Request for Funding Payment—Nick Tanner
- Discussion/Action—Accept Carol Johnson Resignation from Utility Board
- Discussion/Action—Approve Mayoral Appointment to Utility Board
- Discussion/Action—Approve Gift Certificates for Full-Time Employees to Lake Park Foods.
- Discussion/Action—Approve Contract #19-UGPR-75 for Administrative Services with MRES
- Service Appreciation Recognition
Council Member’s Discussion
*The City Council may take action on anything listed on the agenda. Items listed on the agenda may or may not be presented in the order listed.
It is the policy of the City of Lake Park to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, related statutes and regulation provide “No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.”