LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
Public Hearings & Regular Meeting
February 10, 2020 7:00PM
Open Public Hearing for the Purpose of Considering the Maximum Tax dollars from Certain Levies for the City’s Proposed Fiscal Year 2020-2021 Budget.
Comments or Questions
Close Public Hearing
Consider Resolution #4-20—“A RESOLUTION APPROVING THE MAXIMUM PROPERTY TAX DOLLARS REQUESTED FOR FISCAL YEAR JULY 1, 2020-June 30, 2021”
Call Regular Meeting to Order
Consent Agenda: Minutes of 01-13-2020 Meeting; Financial Reports; Approval of Bills for Payment; Payroll Summary Report; Bank Reconciliation Report; Approve Liquor License for SLCC Pending Dram Insurance.
Approve Regular Agenda
- Discussion/Action—Silver Lake Country Club Request for Funding Payment
- Discussion/Action—Nuisance Updates & Procedure Approval
- Discussion/Action—Property West of Gas Shop
- Discussion/Action—Mainstreet Sidewalks
- Discussion/Action—Appoint Council Member to Wage & Comp
- Discussion/Action—Recycling Contract with County
- Consider Resolution #5-20—“A RESOLUTION SETTING TIME AND PLACE FOR A PUBLIC HEARING FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSIDERING THE PROPOSED BUDGET FOR THE FISCAL YEAR 2020-2021”
Council Discussion/Mayor’s Report/Administrator’s Report
The City Council may take action on anything listed on the agenda. Items listed on the agenda may or may not be presented in the order listed.
It is the policy of the City of Lake Park to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, related statutes and regulation provide “No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.”