LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
September 14, 2020 7:00PM
Call Regular Meeting to Order
Approve Consent Agenda: Minutes from August 10, 2020 Meeting; Financial Reports; Payroll Summary Report; Bank Reconciliation Report; Approve Bills for Payment.
Approve Regular Agenda
- Discussion/Action--Carwash Property-Shelley & Paige Morris
- Discussion/Action--Freedom Rock
- Discussion/Action--Campground Fees & Park Parking
- Discussion/Action--Purchase of IPADs
- Discussion/Action--Purchase of Land Parcel South of Fire Station
- Discussion/Action--Approve Pay Application #1/Ave A Sewer Extension
- Discussion/Action—Approve FY 19/20 Annual Urban Renewal Report
- Discussion/Action--Fall City Clean-Up
Consider Resolution #20-20--“A RESOLUTION TO APPROVE AND ADOPT THE ANNUAL CITY STREET FINANCE REPORT FROM JULY 1, 2019 TO JUNE 30,2020.”
Consider Resolution #21-20--“A RESOLUTION REQUESTING REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE IOWA COVID-19 GOVERNMENT RELIEF FUND; WITHIN THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA.”
Consider Motion to Waive the First Two Readings of Ordinance #2-20
ADOPT ORDINANCE #2-20— “AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA, BY AMENDING PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO ANIMAL CONTROL.”
Consider Motion to Waive the First Two Readings of Ordinance #3-20
ADOPT ORDINANCE #3-20--“AN ORDINANCE AMENDING THE CODE OF ORDINANCES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA, BY AMENDING PROVISIONS PERTAINING TO TOBACCO USE”.
Council Member’s Discussion
Mayor’s & Administrator’s Report
The City Council may act on anything listed on the agenda. Items listed on the agenda may or may not be presented in the order listed.
It is the policy of the City of Lake Park to assure full compliance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, related statutes and regulation provide “No person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity.”