LAKE PARK CITY COUNCIL
JANUARY 11, 2021 7:00PM
Call Meeting to Order
Consent Agenda: Minutes of 12-14-20 Meeting; Financial Reports; Payroll Summary Report; Bank Reconciliation: Approval of Bills for Payment
Approve Regular Agenda
- Nuisance Update—Brent Jacobsen & Michelle Ridd
- Discussion/Action—Silver Lake Country Club Request for Funding Payment—Nick Tanner
- Dickinson County Trails Update & 2020 Budget—Erin Reed
- Iowa Lakes Corridor Update & Funding Request--Kiley Miller
- Discussion/Action--Sign Easement Agreement R & M commercial Properties (C & B)
- Discussion/Action--Organization Use of Community Center without Rental Fee
- Mayor Appointments:
- Mayor Pro Tem – 1 year term
- City Attorney – 1 year term
- Council Appointments:
- City Administrator/City Clerk – 1 year term (includes Zoning Administrator)
- Board of Adjustment—5 year term
- Consider Resolution #1-21 RESOLUTION PROVIDING FOR MILEAGE REIMBURSEMENT FOR EMPLOYEES OF THE CITY OF LAKE PARK, IOWA.
- Consider Resolution #2-21—RESOLUTION MAKING APPOINTMENT TO DICKINSON COUNTY TRAILS BOARD.
- Consider Resolution #4-21-- RESOLUTION SETTING TIME AND PLACE FOR A PUBLIC HEARING FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSIDERING THE APPROVAL OF PLANS, SPECIFICATIONS AND ENGINEERS OPINION OF PROBABLE CAUSE ALONG WITH TAKING OF BIDS THEREFORE.
- Budget Workshop
- Consider Resolution #3-21--RESOLUTION SETTING TIME AND PLACE FOR A PUBLIC HEARING FOR THE PURPOSE OF CONSIDERING THE MAXIMUM TAX DOLLARS FROM CERTAIN LEVIES FOR THE CITY’S PROPOSED FISCAL YEAR 2021-2022 BUDGET.
Mayor’s Report & Council Discussion
The City Council may take action on anything listed on the agenda. Items listed on the agenda may or may not be presented in the order listed.